We can’t wait to see you! Together, let’s make our gatherings a fantastic experience for all who serve and attend.
When you arrive, we will…
- Hold the doors for you to keep the surfaces clean.
- Take your temperature when you arrive.
- Make hand sanitizer readily available.
- Provide visuals for social distancing by marking off seats, utilizing floor decals, monitoring bathroom capacities, etc.
- Refrain from passing offering baskets (as always, you can give online!)
- Stagger dismissal to avoid exit bottlenecks.
Out of concern for others, we ask that you kindly…
- Wear a mask at all times. If you cannot or do not wish to wear a mask, please join us online.
- Do not attend if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Maintain proper social distancing and avoid congregating before or after services.
Before attending, we ask you to acknowledge the following:
There are inherent risks with any gathering, especially if I am considered to be in a high-risk category or live with or have daily contact with anyone that is considered to be in a high-risk category. I understand these risks and fully assume all responsibility.
- I understand that safety precautions are in place and I agree to abide by all guidelines communicated verbally or in writing.
- I agree to follow COVID-19 prevention guidelines from the CDC, including, but not limited to, frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while indoors or outdoors on the church property.
- I agree to maintain proper social distancing (at least 6 feet) while indoors or outdoors on the church property.
- I agree not to congregate inside the building. I will go directly to my seat and leave the building immediately after dismissal.
I agree that I will not visit the church campus or participate in any church activities if any of the following statements are true:
- I or anyone in my household are awaiting COVID-19 test results due to concerns of being infected.
- I or anyone in my household have had any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, within the last 14 days;
- I or anyone in my household have been in contact (within 6ft proximity, unmasked, for more than 10 minutes) with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days; or
- I or anyone in my household have traveled internationally in the last 14 days to countries identified by the CDC as Level 2 or Level 3 for COVID-19 risk. The list of level 2 and level 3 countries can be found here
- I or anyone in my household have traveled to any of the domestic states in the last 14 days deemed restricted by the Cook County Department of Public health found here
I agree in the event I become symptomatic or COVID-19 positive within 14 days after attending a service, I will notify the church via email – email@example.com.
Because our priority is the health and wellbeing of our congregation and our community, we will continually monitor the safety of gathering together.
Interested in getting a COVID Vaccination?
Here are some options for you:
Cook County Vaccine Sign-Up Hotline
(833) 308-1988 | M-F, 7am-7pm CT
City of Chicago In-Home COVID-19 Vaccination Contact Form