We can’t wait to see you! Together, let’s make our gatherings a fantastic experience for all who serve and attend.
As Illinois has now entered Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois plan, All Nations Community Church of Homewood will also follow the new, updated guidelines that have been set forth. We are extremely excited for this return to normalcy, but as a reminder, there are still some COVID-19 rules that players and fans should follow.
While face coverings will no longer be required for those that are fully vaccinated…
- Masks are strongly recommended for those over age 2 who are not fully vaccinated.
- We respectfully ask that everyone continue to wear face coverings when in small spaces, i.e. when using bathrooms.
- We recommend that those at severe risk for COVID-19 continue to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.
When you arrive, we will…
- Make hand sanitizer readily available.
- Refrain from passing offering baskets (as always, you can give online!)
- Stagger dismissal to avoid exit bottlenecks.
Out of concern for others, we ask that you kindly…
- Do not attend if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- While physical distancing is not required, we ask that families be mindful to not congregate in areas that could cause congestion, like the hallway, bathrooms, classrooms, etc.
Before attending, we ask you to acknowledge the following:
There are inherent risks with any gathering, especially if I am considered to be in a high-risk category or live with or have daily contact with anyone that is considered to be in a high-risk category. I understand these risks and fully assume all responsibility.
- I understand that safety precautions are in place and I agree to abide by all guidelines communicated verbally or in writing.
- I agree to follow COVID-19 prevention guidelines from the CDC, including, but not limited to, frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer.
- I agree to wear a mask if not fully vaccinated while on the church property.
- I agree to maintain safe distancing while on the church property.
- I agree not to congregate inside the building. I will go directly to my seat and leave the building immediately after dismissal.
I agree that I will not visit the church campus or participate in any church activities if any of the following statements are true:
- I or anyone in my household is awaiting COVID-19 test results due to concerns of being infected.
- I or anyone in my household have had any cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, within the last 14 days;
- I or anyone in my household have been in contact (within 6ft proximity, unmasked, for more than 10 minutes) with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days; or
- I or anyone in my household have traveled internationally in the last 14 days to countries identified by the CDC as Level 2 or Level 3 for COVID-19 risk. The list of level 2 and level 3 countries can be found here
- I or anyone in my household have traveled to any of the domestic states in the last 14 days deemed restricted by the Cook County Department of Public health found here
I agree in the event I become symptomatic or COVID-19 positive within 14 days after attending a service, I will notify the church via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that our bathrooms and offices will continue to be cleaned and disinfected as they have been all year for your health and safety. Because our priority is the health and wellbeing of our congregation and our community, we will continually monitor the safety of gathering together.